Hey There! I'm Nicole from WonkyWonderful, nice to meet you all. First I want to thank the lovely Britni for allowing me to hang out over here at Hubby Made Me! I am sharing a refreshing and natural soda alternative that is perfect for the upcoming hot summer months. This Blackberry Honey Spritzer is easy to make, contains all real ingredients and is my new favorite beverage! Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Fresh Blackberries (1 cup pureed)
- 6 Tb Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (2-3 small lemons)
- 2-4 Tb Honey
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 - 12 oz can of Seltzer Water
- Puree 2 cups of fresh blackberries in blender or food processor.
- Push blackberry puree through a mesh strainer to remove seeds. (see photo above)
- Combine the blackberry puree, lemon juice, filtered water and honey.
- Fill drinking glasses with ice.
- Pour blackberry mixture over ice until glasses are 3/4 full.
- Top off glasses with seltzer water and Enjoy!
Feel free to tweak these measurements to your taste preferences. Removing the blackberry seeds is not absolutely necessary, but highly recommended. This recipe yields 3-4 servings. I hope you decide to give this bubbly blackberry beverage a try! Or if you are not fan of blackberries, check out my Strawberry Lemonade Fizz.